This project role is responsible for aligning, simplifying and improving the customer experience and customer satisfaction through the active support of messaging and tactics for our Fortune 500 client’s customer communication initiatives.
This is an exciting opportunity in a fast-paced environment that requires a “customer-first” orientation to succeed. This role requires excellent project management skills, including attention to detail, the ability to organize and track initiatives, and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. This role also requires experience supporting or managing Marketing and Customer communications, preferably in the consumer segment.
The ideal candidate for this role is a hands-on marketer with experience in marketing communications or customer communications, as well as an experienced project manager who is a proactive communicator, is comfortable supporting ad hoc requests, and is highly organized. Further, experience in the production of communications campaigns and working with copywriters and marketing agencies and providing creative direction is a plus.
- Location: Philadelphia
- Start date: immediate
- Onsite time with client: 5 days / 40 hours per week
- Duration: 4 months, with possibility of extension
Key competences and skills:
- BA/BS in communications, public relations, marketing or related field.
- Minimum five years of experience in project management and marketing/customer communications.
- A confident, creative professional with the ability to influence and build credibility upward, downward and laterally in cross-functional environments.
- Strong, polished verbal communication skills and excellent writing, editing and presentation development skills.
- Demonstrated ability to produce effective communications deliverables that meet or exceed goals within tight deadlines.
- Comfort supporting ad hoc requests with tight deadlines, prioritizing incoming requests, and the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Strong ability to organize and deliver using resources, including status update tools and communication vehicles, with the right competences during all phases of project work.
- Experienced user of project reporting and management tools.
- Familiarity with and affinity for using a broad range of vehicles, customer touchpoints, and strategies.
- Project Management certification is preferred.