This Acquisition Marketing Manager role will be responsible for value proposition design and refinement, promotional offer development, and marketing plan development for our Fortune 500 client. The Acquisition Manager will have hands-on program management of demand and lead-generation tactics, including online and offline channels (.com, .net, search, paid digital, social, email, direct mail, statement channel, OTM).
This role will be responsible for ongoing marketing performance and campaign-level tracking and analysis and should be able to clearly understand and articulate marketing performance with an ability to make and implement specific recommendations to drive improvement. The Acquisition Manager be responsible for program management and development and implementation of various product delivery capabilities, such as product website, landing pages, lead capture/follow-up functionality, as well as integration within available core client product delivery systems and processes.
- Value proposition design and refinement, including product messaging and offer positioning, customer and non-customer consumer research, and periodic competitive analysis using primary and secondary sources
- Promotional offer development with on-going development and maintenance of offers to support acquisition/lead-gen tactics and sales conversion effectiveness
- Development and execution of comprehensive marketing plan and hands-on program management of demand and lead generation tactics, to include all online and offline channels (.com, .net, search, email, paid media, social, direct mail, statement channel, retail stores, events, etc.)
- Ongoing marketing performance and campaign-level tracking and analysis
- Cross-functional coordination across partner, corporate, divisional regional, and 3rd party service providers/vendors
- Marketing budget development and expense management
- Development and implementation of various product delivery capabilities such as product website, landing pages, and lead capture/follow-up functionality
- Integration within available core client product delivery systems/processes (e.g., lead capture within core product order entry and/or onboarding systems)
- Development and support of internal product support events (regional Center of Excellence, HQ and employee)
- Location: Philadelphia
- Start date: May
- Onsite time with client: 5 days / 40 hours per week
- Duration: 18 months
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent. Preferably in marketing, business or related field – MBA a plus
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, particularly in incubating new businesses
- Experience in or working with large, matrixed organizations a plus
- Experience working directly with creative agencies to develop messaging and creative materials
- Strong financial management skills to oversee timely tracking and processing of creative and lead-gen expenses
- Proven ability to build relationships and influence cross-functional teams to get support required and “get things done"
- Self-starter with ability to quickly grasp complex subject matter
- Experience in consumer energy services a plus